Labels

Friday, November 19, 2010

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE BIG DAY!!!!

One week from today it will offically be BLACK FRIDAY!!!! The bargain shoppers dream and nightmare all in one day. Last year was the first year that I actually woke up at 4 and went shopping. It was a complete disaster. My mother, best friend and I went to Wal-Mart to get my niece one of those drivable Jeeps. Well, we woke up around 4, got to the completly filled store, got our heels ran over by shopping carts, to find that they were ALREADY SOLD OUT!!!! Like really how many ppl went shopping at 3??? The best thing about that day wasn't the mean old ladies, the long lines or the traffic, it was finding great gifts for low prices. So go out, first you might want to/need to sleep immediatley after you eat all that turkey, and shop and save. Please be careful because times are rough and people are doing everything they can just to save a little cash. If I go back this year I'll let you know what deals I found. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment